ISLAM AND THE TRUTH.

ON ISLAM.



I have continued to do more important but low-keyed research on the relevance of religion world over and most importantly it's overall relevance to us down here in the darkest continent of the world. I am of the opinion that it is a drug formed to subdue,dominate and control human such that they act in a specific kind of way. I am open minded about this subject even though some dimwits would not agree because I have completely extricated sentiment when discussing about it.

Today, I reach for the jugular of those practicing Islam. I call this religion the one that never forgives. That seething calculating vindictiveness. I recall some of the pretentious things I did back in school as a Muslim wannabes. Yes! I was motivated by the piousness and general sanctimonious nature of my friend Bubu Shuaib Abubakar Gcfr and requested to know the nittygritty of this religion. It was an awesome time full of lessons.

I must also say at this point that there is one important thing about the Muslims and that is their total reverence to their rituals and service to Allah. My friend never jokes with his prayer time no matter what we were doing at the time.The double standards of waking up early during their time of fasting to eat quickly never did stop to amaze me? You are fasting, then you eat very early. How plausible and realistic is that fast?
My question today is simple.
At what point do you extricate Islam from the small time traditional practices. The Alfa's also perform traditional functions and rituals especially when the sick is brought to them or when vengeance is needed or for fortification reasons. The religion does not preach against that intriguing practice.

This is the only religion that lacks empathy and love so to speak. 85%of the Yoruba people are Muslims. This is to permit them thrive in their fetishistic ventures. This is part of my ongoing research.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2018