September 12, 2018


networking



Yesterday was memorable for me as there was a ready platform and a very aware man with a daunting unique message for everyone. We all need side "hustle" that augments our main source of livelihood and social media is a tool to milk out that purpose.
It is more than just a meet-greet networking platform for business owners and individuals, It is an alternate revenue base for many who are aware.
Young people are beginning to complain less and are totally reducing the dependency on the inept, clueless government while taking charge of their future using this medium.

I discussed my entrepreneurship journey and stressed on the right way to stay "motivated". I met seasoned speakers on that platform ---#Lawyers and #Doctors and I was specially grateful to God for that opportunity to share my truth and exchange valuable contact. The child of a nobody.


NB:
If you don't believe in God, from this moment, you should begin to believe in God.
Thanks to Ugochukwu Joseph for facilitating this epic moment.

.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog