THE NIGHTMARE CALLED WEEKEND

This is why I am never in a hurry to meet with the opposite sex on social media. I needed a favor and I scheduled a brief meet with one (name withheld) °Before now I have exchanged good conversation with the specimen in focus. I have connected sapiosexually with this person, who before now was a cynosure on here. God, many people are better seen in photo's. You should see the way she was eating like. Then she played with my head. I thought it was only men that sell deception with panache, I saw another one yesterday. Oh Holy Moses.
I was looking at the color combination of her clothes, I never knew I could control my emotions because all I wanted to do at that moment was run away. Far, far away into heaven. Of course, she is reading this at the moment. I do not care how she takes this. I hate being deceived. I hate being disappointed. I must learn to not expect too much from humans. Humans are fickle. 
I AM CHILDISH. I WILL NOT CHANGE.

I know somebody will come here to sound sanctimonious and tell me how callous this is. Femm there!! Stop acting like you don't understand what this is about. This is treacherous. How can you use Mary Kay and foundation to deceive me?
More than once I brought attention to the watery mucus in her nostrils. She used her hands to clean them. I died. I had to call the waitress to get us serviette with which I told her to keep one in her bag and take care of the mess. I am not a pretender. I am what i am anywhere and everywhere I find myself. It baffles me why we decide to change who we are because of what people might think or say. Either way I have formed my opinion, I would never see her again particularly. I hate dirty people because I am not dirty. I don't have an accent neither do I speak through the nose.

I endorse and validate myself. Usually, I care less about people's first impressions about me. I am not saying this to whip up undue sentiments. But we must also try look like who we paint ourselves as on social media. People should not be disappointed when they meet you eventually. I have always told women anytime I am opportune to speak with them that the only way to atone for being occasionally a little overdressed is by being always absolutely over-educated. When you create an impression with your dazzling fashion sense and you open your mouth afterwards exuding ignorance as a fragrance. Scratch that please. Exuding an odor far from what you preach online, I think you should be picked up by EFCC Tried and prosecuted for misleading the public.

Pardon my rants please, Usually I don't talk too much on Sundays, This is different, I have not eaten, My Mother is dead, no smell of rice within the house. I must rant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2018