CAN'T BE FRIENDS

CAN'T BE FRIENDS

I'm writing this because he asked me to, my friend, he requested I carve his self-crafted misfortune into a piece. By the time he and everyone who finds serenity in being beastly finish reading this, he'd wish he didn't persuade me to.
He narrated to us, myself and two other close friends about how his strong will for the love of a woman made him do the abominable. Himself and his girlfriend had been having issues, similar to that which every distance relationship experience. Their relationship had suddenly become boring with the both of them having trust issues and other insecurities. He was eager to add a spark so he proposed a visit to see her. They agreed on a date and he made preparations. About two days to the journey Bae came up with an excuse as to why he should postpone his visitation. He wouldn't have it. He forced the trip against her will.


He arrived there and she welcomed him with so much attitude. Definitely not the woman he fell in love with. The distance became evident in each other's presence. Her heart had sail from his shores and there was nothing he could do about it. As he said, he was in her room and she didn't bother to care for him. I'd have expected him to leave but he didn't. Why? He wanted to find out where and when their paths split. He found out, Bae was into someone else in her compound or not. She left him in the room for hours and that prompted him to becoming a detective. He found out Bae was chilling with Red Label in another guy's room against the vodka he brought with him on the journey.
Angry, he returned to her room to wait. Why didn't he just go to a hotel or travel back? The devil was preparing him for the task ahead, that's always the excuse, 'ise esu ni'. She returned and they began the Tom and Jerry thing. He was seeing a movie on his laptop and she was distracting him with the loud music she played on her phone.
The atmosphere was enveloped with anger and that led to exchange of words. Bae finally made it obvious that she didn't want him again. He said things went out of line and she broke his laptop screen. He got what was coming to him.
Summary is he beat her silly. I quote "I just kept slapping her, I even lost count." From the way he narrated he seem to have found some level of peace from dishing her those slaps. Bloody coward! He claimed he apologised but I know they 'Can't Be Friends'. All they can be is a mirror of each other's unfortunate relationship.
So, here's to my friend and others like him, my true opinion. YOU ARE A COWARD, THE REAL BITCH. I'm not sorry for my language. If you're so pained about this, smash your phone against the wall. I bet you can't. You see why you're a coward now?
Nothing justifies abusing a woman. If you've been doing so, STOP! Imagine a guy battering your babe/sister's face and sending her to you. Be a better man.
Dear Lord, help myself and every man who understands this message not to be pushed to this home violence. Amen.
Good morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2018