SHOTS ON SHOTS:



SHOTS ON SHOTS:

CROWD MENTALITY.

There is something about this world that is very scary and thought provoking to me. We have accepted it entirely but have not accorded it thorough critical evaluation and well articulated thoughts demystification and scrutiny.
It is the new normal. Everyone is comfortable and subscribing into it. We go 'LIVE' everywhere. In the toilet, in the bathroom, on the road, everywhere we are serving it live and direct. Building bridges instead of walls as is the norm ab-initio. We are losing more of our private space as the days go by, our precious me-time to the crowd mentality.
I know someone on this platform who have abused that Facebook Live button till I had to UNfollow him so as not to see his posts any longer without his knowledge. In the bid to open up and share more of our lifestyle both fictitious and real with the world, we have lost our privacy and sober moments. Facebook Live, Instagram Live, WhatsApp Video chat and the rest. I must be the only one who thinks the implications of this "freedom" --- free doom as I would want to call it. This is going to be daunting and catastrophic with time. Bet me?
You see a call on your phone, you pick up and completely not knowing it is a video call, As a nudist, which I am. You would sell your privacy for someone's overzealousness. That's how someone will see what will make them blind. You want to see my penis? No prior information before you video call, Hian.
What is wrong with these people?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2018