MY FAMILY...

     When i was a kid, mom loved to make food for dinner and i recall one night in particular when she made dinner after a long hard day at work.

On that evening, Mom placed a plate of bread, jam and extremely burned biscuits in front of my Dad. I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed.

Yet, my Dad did was reach for his biscuit, smiled at my Mum: and asked me how my day was at school.
Honestly, at that time i can't remember what i told him that night, but i do remember hearing Mum apologize to my Dad for burning the biscuits.

Later that night, I went to kiss Dad goodnight and then I asked him if he really liked his biscuits burned; he was silent for a minute or two... He wrapped me in his arm and said 'Mom put in a long hard day at work today and she is really tired...

And besides, a burnt biscuit never hurt anyone- but harsh words do.
The point here exactly is, there are better ways to act without hurting people.

UNDERSTANDING IS WHAT TRULY SEPARATE WHO IS JUST EXISTING... AND WHO TRULY IS ALIVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2018