1. DRINKS AND DRUNKS

         And of drinks and drunks, "we do have something in common,Mates" till I found this truth:
    "Drinking" has never helped anyone's reputation, instead it has injured both the person and his "repute"
    "The tavern keeper likes the drunkard,we are told but he does not want him for a son-in-law"Some would say, Alcohol is good for the body- yes! I agree - I loved the "bottle" too: I murdered her back in UNN  my Alma-mater- But like every "remover",it removes "shekere" money from my savings- it removes smiles from the face of a woman and happiness from some homes-

         ....Hope this old Arabian tale drive home my point
    One old Arabian legend said one day, the devil asked a man who was about to die to do 3 three things and live- kill his servant, beat his wife Or drink a cup of wine. The man decides to think- "No, I cant kill my wife,nor harm my servant- that's ridiculous- yes! I will drink the wine- He drank wine, then got drunk... _ beats wife,when the servant attempted to come to her rescue he killed him. Simple! Just a cup of wine-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2018